- Engineer with a Master Degree in Marketing from HEC, Paris, France.
- Over 21 years of experience in marketing, consulting and business management.
- Successfully built a company from scratch, together with 2 co-founders – with yearly market expansion and profit growth.
- Built marketing strategies and brands for over 60 social enterprises and startups over the past 4 years.
- Worked with global brands represented on all continents of the world.
- Started a company in Norway in 2021, to help small businesses excel with Digital Marketing and to train youths to become digital marketeers themselves.
- 9+ Years of experience in branding, marketing design, consulting and coaching.
- Won awards for a mooncake packaging design, a mandarin poem publication design and a POS retail store graphic design.
- Leads the creative team and provided creative advice to over 160 clients.
- In 2019, became the Singapore City Lead for Business of Purpose, a global community of purpose-driven entrepreneurs.
- In 2021, became a Digital Marketing trainer at Hatch to provide impactful, quality education to youths from all backgrounds.