Skip to content
- Engineer with a Master Degree in Marketing from HEC, Paris, France.
- Over 21 years of experience in marketing, consulting and business management.
- Successfully built a company from scratch, together with 2 co-founders – with yearly market expansion and profit growth.
- Built marketing strategies and brands for over 60 social enterprises and startups over the past 4 years.
- Worked with global brands represented on all continents of the world.
- Graduated from Toulouse Business School and Sydney University.
- 10 years of experience across the marketing & communication field including in-house marketing, events, public relations, advertising, retail strategy and corporate communications.
- Experience with clients from cultural institutions, multinationals, local, regional and international firms, Social enterprises, NGOs and VWOs.
Creative Director, Co-Founder
- Leads the creative team and constantly pushing everyone to cross challenging creative boundaries.
- Manages strong working relationships with partners (in print, photography, web, and more) to ensure smooth and consistent quality delivery for our clients.
- First prize in Singapore Packaging Design Award
- Bronze award in Crowbar award for a book designed with unique Mandarin characters illustration.
- Graduated from Waseda University (Japan), followed by a Master in Communications from Sciences Po Paris
- +7 years of experience, including 5 years in consulting firms, focusing on digital marketing (CRM, Marketing Automation, Scrum methodology,…)
- Ability to coordinate different teams (marketing, sales, developers,…) and work in an international environment
- Organized a national contest with the Ministry of Education and the French Supervisory Authority in France to promote responsible use of Internet among kids and their teachers