Skip to content
- Engineer with a Master Degree in Marketing from HEC, Paris, France.
- Over 21 years of experience in marketing, consulting and business management.
- Successfully built a company from scratch, together with 2 co-founders – with yearly market expansion and profit growth.
- Built marketing strategies and brands for over 60 social enterprises and startups over the past 4 years.
- Worked with global brands represented on all continents of the world.
- Graduated from Toulouse Business School and Sydney University.
- 10 years of experience across the marketing & communication field including in-house marketing, events, public relations, advertising, retail strategy and corporate communications.
- Experience with clients from cultural institutions, multinationals, local, regional and international firms, Social enterprises, NGOs and VWOs.
Creative Director, Co-Founder
- Leads the creative team and constantly pushing everyone to cross challenging creative boundaries.
- Manages strong working relationships with partners (in print, photography, web, and more) to ensure smooth and consistent quality delivery for our clients.
- First prize in Singapore Packaging Design Award
- Bronze award in Crowbar award for a book designed with unique Mandarin characters illustration.
- Graduated from University at Buffalo with Bachelor of Arts in Communication.
- With 10 years of experience in events and marketing in different agencies and industries such as banking & finance, education and weddings.
- Marketing specialist with fantastic insights and attention to detail – very innovative perspective on positioning and brand articulations.
Senior Art Director
- Graduated from The Glasgow School of Arts.
- A little 5 over years in the design industry.
- With experience in retail merchandising & styling.
- Consistently delivering concise designs to captivate the consumers.
- First Prize in Trash to Fashion National Award focusing on sustainability.
- Graduated from NTU School of Art Design & Media.
- Over 3 years of experience with print collaterals such as brochures and packaging.
- Specialises in conceptualising content and transforming them into designs.
- Deep passion in craft and print explorations.
- Keen eye for illustrative and storytelling approach.
Social Media Manager
- Graduated from Chapman University with experience in screenwriting for local television.
- A wordsmith with capability in writing engaging content adapted to different tones of voice.
- Specialises in content creation of advertisements on social media platforms.
- Screenwriting for a regionally-broadcasted show on NatGeo called Food Detectives.
- Won a National award for playwriting at just 15.
Social Media Manager
- Graduated from Murdoch University with Bachelors in Communications.
- Over 3 years of experience in Social Media Management; with Design skillsets and background in Communications handling portfolios from various fields, ranging from Government to Culinary Institute, Travel and Chemical Solutions.
- Organised an inaugural APAC HR Summit for a MNC recruitment firm that brought together thought leaders including Ambassador of Switzerland.
Motion Graphic Designer
- Graduated with a Diploma in Visual Communication and Media Design from Singapore Polytechnic.
- Received Silver in the established Crowbar Award under Branding and Design Categories.
- Featured as a multidisciplinary artist at NOISE x GIF Festival.
- Started a collective to introduce musical talents in Malay Bahasa language in the SEA Region, and successfully hosted its very first event in 2019.